Watch the Youtube video above to see how a booking is made. Alternatively, follow the steps below.
- Click on Hall Facilities to see the rooms for hire. The hire rates are shown here. Each room on the Hall Facilities page has a link to that room’s schedule where you can view availability and make a booking.
- Alternatively, you can check availability and make a booking on the Calendar page.
- To book, click the cross symbol on your chosen date and facility (the cross indicates that facility is free). You will be prompted for your email address and password. Please be aware there may be bookings requested that have not yet been added to the calendar.
- If you do not have or have forgotten your password, then request a password reset here, you will receive a time-limited link.
- If you are a new user, you will be asked to register. GDPR – please be aware that your personal information is used exclusively for booking purposes only.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement of your requested booking, followed by an email confirmation once your booking has been accepted.
- On confirmation of your booking, you will receive an invoice for the full amount of the booking. You may be asked for a returnable deposit against the cost of any loss or damages.
- Prior to your booking date, if necessary you will be issued with full instructions and directions on where to collect the key.
If you run into any problems or have any questions, then please use the Contact Us form. Many thanks.
Watch the Youtube video showing how to use the online booking system.